.

.

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Santa Monica Seafood... My all time favorite seafood market!

Santa Monica Seafood
1000 Wilshire Blvd
Santa Monica, CA 90401

My girlfriend brought me to this place awhile back cause she knows how much I love oysters, and as soon as I got here I thought "How the heck did I not know this place existed?!"
I blame part of the reason on it being in Santa Monica and with the brutal LA traffic I sometimes don't make it out that way enough!
Santa Monica Seafood is amazing... A cool little fish market with a tiny cafe tucked on one side.  This place is no frills, but when a place is this good who cares about frills!
They have everything here as far as seafood....  Amazing clam chowder, incredible oysters... Mussels, Clams... Plus they have beer, champagne and wine...  Who wants all this seafood without a nice glass of wine to pair with it?!  I know I don't!








This place is so awesome in that you can go an enjoy lunch and then grab some fresh fish to take home and make it for dinner!  If you've never been here I highly highly recommend it... Especially for you seafood lovers out there!!



Ohhhh and I've been dying for the soft shell crab sandwich to come back in season... I've never had it, but am gonna attach a pic from yelp I've seen...  Looks amazing!!

Excuse the size and placement of the photos... Who knew I needed a laptop to resize on this dang thing :P

No comments:

Post a Comment