.

.

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Portland... A little piece of foodie heaven.

So lately I've been traveling up to Portland a lot to visit my family, and while I'm there I love trying out new restaurants and also going back to some of my favorites.
Portland has some really fantastic places to eat, and with my friends and family also loving food, their recommendations are always the BEST!
While on my last trip I decided to create this blog...  So I had to go back to brunch to one of my favorite places my sis Jordan took me to...
If you happen to be up there this is a must try... I've never had dinner, only brunch.  Maybe dinner will be next on my list...

Tasty and Sons

Radicchio with parmesan reggiano vinaigrette
Erin's Sweet Biscuits with blueberry compote & whipped cream (Pretty much the best thing that I've ever had in my life!!!)

Potatoes Bravas with over easy eggs & aioli (the flavors in this dish are beyond words!)
Steak n Eggs with cornmeal pancake & jalapeño butter (yum yum yum!!!)
Fried Egg n Cheddar Biscuit with cured bacon (meh… I wasn't super thrilled with them item)
Chocolate Potato Doughnut with creme anglaise (when I saw this I wasn't too sure about the potato part, but I have to say I was pleasantly surprised!!)

Portland I'll see you soon along with all your amazing food!!!

2 comments: