.

.

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Bestia... Literally one of the BEST Italian places I have EVER been!!

Bestia
2121 7th Place, Los Angeles, CA  90021
(213) 514-5724
http://bestiala.com/

UMMMM WOW.... Don't even really know how to start off this post!
I'm not huge on Italian food at all... I honestly have 1 Italian place that I love to go to in LA until I came here.
Bestia is literally amazing!!  That's probably why the wait is over a month for a reservation!
I had made a reservation for a month and a half away when I reached out to my girlfriend asking if she's ever been... She then tells me "Well you're in luck... We have reservations for this coming week and we have an open space if interested".  OMG I was totally interested!!  So there I was 2 days later going to Bestia for one of the most amazing Italian dinners EVER!
Everything about this place is cool... From the location, to the drinks, to the decor!  I was definitely in LOVE!!

Bestia Does It Best
http://www.laweekly.com/2013-01-03/eat-drink/bestia-reviewed-downtown-los-angeles/

BESTIA
This is the building from the outside... It's super cool in the industrial part of downtown LA... A warehouse converted into this beautiful restaurant inside.
Bestia
I've already made a reservation for my next meal here!

Bespoke (let our bartenders craft a cocktail to best suit you)
Hell Fire and Honey Sour
I got Bespoke for both my cocktails… I think it's such an awesome concept they have by doing this… You kind of get surprised each time!
Spicy Tequila Maid

Creamy Polenta.  cornmeal.  sweet onions.  potatoes.
Soooo good and no doubt goes straight to the thighs!

Grilled Octopus & Calamari.  arugula.  mixed mushrooms.  fennel.  aged balsamic.  chili lemon vinaigrette.
I'm going to say everything was amazing cause it truly was… But I really love octopus and this was probably one of my favorite dishes of octopus I've ever had!

Spaghetti Rustichella.  sea urchin.  squid ink bottarga.  garlic.  calabrian chiles.  breadcrumbs.
This was soooo good I literally wanted to order a 2nd helping!
Grilled Whole Orata.  rapini ripassati.  anchovy paste.  dandelion greens.  chili oil.

Valrhona Fair Trade Bittersweet Chocolate Budino Tart.  salted carmel.  cacao crust.  olive oil.  sea salt.


Immediately the next morning I made my reservation for the next time to eat here!!  I literally couldn't get enough and I can't stop thinking about this place!!!
Top 5 restaurants for sure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment